- Strong, long-term relationships
- Over the past 17 years our client retention is outstanding. We often hear words to the effect, "We don't need to worry because you have us covered."
- Decades of experience
- Jim and Patrick average over 28 years of relevant professional experience, and we will be working with you on your plan
- Fiduciary services
- We accept fiduciary status and acknowledge it in writing
- Follow and carefully document a prudent processes
- Impressive record of success
- Improved "success metrics"
- Award recipients
- Nationally recognized, but focused on you
- Creative, energetic, passionate
- We love to think outside-the-box, to analyze needs and to collaborate with employers to improve outcomes.
- Highly customized content, delivered in creative ways, including, but not limited to, on-demand video, DVDs, group meetings, one-on-ones, posters, newsletters, fliers, postcards, webinars, workshops, etc.
- This is a very competitive marketplace. Generally, we charge average costs for above-average work, creating value
- Committed to your success
- Our motto is "Whatever it takes."
- We share our success
- We are committed to "moving the dial" on the national retirement savings crisis. We do so by writing and speaking openly to share information and ideas with employers and other members of the advisor community (competitors). This allows us to extend our reach beyond those plans with which we are working directly.
- We support a variety of good causes, including those connected with: child nutrition, literacy, healthcare delivery, medical research, orphans, and those with disabilities.